Saturday, January 17, 2015

My Voice

I’m a young fashion obsessed human being, that’s a fact. I feel as if I’m an artist every time I put on an outfit every day. I sometimes dream about designs I want to create in the near future. If there is a way of capturing someone’s eye, it is fashion, it allows you to stand alone and be proud of what you’re doing. It doesn’t matter what you wear, it’s how you wear it. Failure is never the option, and in fashion there are a lot of obstacles to overcome, I will strive to be the greatest in this field. Fashion is what I’m crazy about, but as a young aspiring artist I have to work my way to the top. This a non-stop fashion driven world that constantly transforms, and I’m the person that can keep up and stay ahead. I will ultimately keep growing as a person and an artist to showcase my skills at any given moment. Fashion is my passion and with ambition I will succeed. My fashion sense is like no other, there is not one field I don’t want to study. Every step opens up new doors to enter into. I want to be well-known. If any opportunity comes my way I will always give my best to achieve greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment