Saturday, March 28, 2015

Since the start of week 6 I did everything that was required. I missed one week at the beginning but I know that I have made up for it by being here from week 6 to week 11. I do enjoy being in this class because I think you give valuable information each week. Furthermore I come to class each week having something in mind that either would be discussed in that week of class. I always provide my opinion on each topic or discussion. Even though I do not enjoy reading, but when you do chose on me to read I do so because participation points have a big part in my grade. From the start of week 6 I know that I would get all of my work done, because well I had to because I missed one week before so I did not want my grade to be impacted again. I am doing great in this class, not only because I do that work, but also I show up and I am constantly engaged in the conversation that would be going on in class that week. I am not going to lie when I say that the final project for this class was fairly difficult for me. I know it was going to be hard but I powered through it to put out my best efforts for the project. Coming up with interesting content for the project was the hardest part, but I think I did a great job on the creative content part. I did all the tweets also, that is never very difficult each week. From being in this class I gained more knowledge from being in your other business class, which I am thrilled about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment