Saturday, March 21, 2015

EOC Week 10

> Ideas: My idea is to create a simplistic billboard displaying the car and only the car, with my slogan across the top of the billboard.

> Brand Identity: Showing off the car by itself so the viewer can catch the design perfection that was put into it.

> Media: Creating a billboard will be my media that I will make for the final project.

> Unity and Variety of Messages:  I want to create the feel that you have to have this car. By the slogan alone I want the car to be sold or think of being bought by consumers.

> Unity and Variety of Design: Keeping it simple with the picture and words I hope to draw the viewer’s eye into the car and the words alone.

> Style: I kept it really simple, I think having a busy design distracts the viewer and doesnt seem appealing in my eyes.


> Brand Experience: Helping the viewer make the next step, which is purchasing the car. Being the first to start the trend of purchasing the new 2015 model.

No comments:

Post a Comment